Leather Cleaning Refreshing Any Upholstered Furniture
Using the most advanced modern leather cleaning products, our sofa cleaning experts can bring your leather-upholstered furniture back to prime condition. All work is delivered by fully qualified and experienced specialists under comprehensive cover and quality guarantee.
Why Make Us Your Leather Cleaners?
- The latest products from industry-leading manufacturer Prochem always used;
- Full insurance for you and your sofas while your leather cleaners are getting down to work;
- Special crack filling application available for certain colours of leather;
- 24/7 support and customer service provided with your leather cleaning appointment as standard;
- Weekend and Bank Holidays available for booking at no extra charge;
- We offer money off if you use our sofa cleaning or rug cleaning services at the same time;
- Request a free quote before you confirm your appointment – there’s no obligation;
What Happens During Your Leather Cleaning Services
Your team of leather cleaning specialists will always carefully assess your valuable piece before they get down to work. Testing a non-visible part of the leather will be the first step in the process, followed by the use of a conditioning formula which is sprayed on, gently rubbed in, and then allowed to work into the leather.
Any crack can be treated using our filling agents, though for some colours of leather this may not be possible – it’s always best to send us a picture if this is something that your leather couch is going to need. Likewise, our products are designed for use in conjunction with couches not covered in matte leather. Using them on matte leather will almost certainly result in a colour change, so you’ll need to advise us of this before your leather cleaning services get under way. A rejuvenator is used to give your material back the lustre of youth. It is carefully applied, and then allowed to rest for around two hours. If your leather has any stains, we have special removal products which can be used to wipe them away.
Remember – Carpet Cleaning Alexandra also offers a wide range of other local cleaning services. Book yours now, or visit our home page for more information.
Call 020 7846 0527 or contact us online to book leather cleaning at your convenience. We’ll be glad to provide a free quote on request, and can set you up with a hassle-free appointment whenever you’re ready.
If you need to send us a photo or more information about your leather sofa, couch, pouffe, or any other item of furniture, we’re happy to receive it at any time.